Fred’s Super Dollar, with over 700 stores nationally, can be another awesome place to coupon and search for bargains weekly! Keep these rules in mind while shopping at Fred’s Super Dollar:
1) Fred’s will price match an item featured in a current, weekly, competitor’s circular or newspaper ad. Customer must present the competitor’s ad to the checkout before ringing up each matched-up items; matched items must identical to the ad, including size, brand, quantity, or flavor. Exclusions to this rule are:
-Buy 1, get 1 free promotions.
-Clearance or discounted promotions.
-Percent off department-wide or category-wide promotions.
-Promotional purchases based on minimum purchase requirements.
-Internet ads and/or promotions.
2) Fred’s weekly circulars can found in your local Sunday newspapers, as well as online at: http://corp.fredsinc.com/index.php
3) Fred’s will accept manufacturer’s coupon from newspapers, magazines, internet, or direct mailings.
4) Fred’s will not accept coupons that have been copied or reproduced.
5) Fred’s will not accept coupons that offer “Free” products.
6) Fred’s will accept coupons for Buy one, get one free products.
7) Fred’s will not accept competitors’ coupons.
8) Fred’s will not give coupon overage.
9) Fred’s will double coupons, on Saturday’s only, up to $0.70; only one coupon will double for identical items.
10) Fred’s will not accept expired coupons.
11) Fred’s also features a store savings shopper card, which I recommend you sign up in-store, or online at: http://fredsrewards.loyaltylane.com/fredsshopper
12) I recommend, like with all other stores, printing a copy of Fred’s Coupon Policy at the link provided below, keeping it in your coupon binder, and taking it with you on your weekly Fred’s shopping trips: http://corp.fredsinc.com/about-us-faqs.php