There are many useful couponing app currently on the market, that I wanted to highlight those that I personally use and really like:
1) iBotta: ibotta is a fun and exciting way to earn cash every time you shop. Check the Ibotta app for Product Offers, lucrative Bonuses, new Store Extras and more. You download the app, with the link provided below, view the virtual grocery stock, select items, and then buy them in store; you can buy goods with coupons as you normally would as well! Once you have made your purchases, you log into the app, scan your receipt, scan the selected items UPC labels, and within a day are credited funds! These funds can be transferred to a PayPal account to withdraw cash, or donated to local schools in your area! Click here to download!
2) Jingit: If you’re looking for ways to earn a little extra spending money, then you may want to consider Jingit! Jingit allows you to earn real cash in return for watching ads online, for checking-in stores, scanning bar-codes, and shopping for select products at your favorite stores and even for giving your feedback to leading brands by taking brief surveys. In order to sign up for Jingit, you will be required to have a mobile phone with text messaging. You can also invite your friends, your earn limit will increase for every friend that joins Jingit through your invite. You will be credited once friends complete the sign up process.
Your Jingit earnings can be used to buy music at music.me, or you can opt to get a Jingit Visa Debit Card and add the cash from your Jingit account to the card. Note that you will need to use Jingit earned cash to pay the $3 enrollment fee, so be sure to accumulate at least $3 in your account before you apply for the card. After you apply for your Jingit Visa Debit Card, your card will be mailed to you within 3 weeks. Click here to download.
3) Checkout 51: is an app that pays you cash, by way of a mailed check upon reaching twenty dollars in claimed deals, through items you purchase on select items at any of your favorite or local retailers, both in-store and online! For those wanting to try this app out, click here! Keep in mind this app does not require the use of a smartphone, but can also be downloaded for both ios and Android! This program offers a myriad of great savings, and deals are uploaded each Wednesday and run for one week, and are changed the following week on Thursday morning! Click here for more information!
4) Zapiddy: Zapiddy is an online app, currently only available on the ios platform. Zapiddy is an app which pays people to go on “store mission,” to find whether certain stores are carrying certain products, and you will need to find those products, scan the labels, and get paid to do so! Check them out here!
5) Wrapp: Wrapp is an online app and website, that connects your personal Facebook account and phone, which allows users to send free gift cards to friends and family! There are cards for stores such as Victoria’s Secret; cards are usually in $5.00 increments. Check it out here!
6) Gyft: Gyft is a site similar to that of Wrapp, but the cards are in larger increments like $10.00 and for stores such as American Eagle Outfitters! Check them out at here!
7) Viggle: Is an app for iPhone, iPad, and Android, which pays people to watch television online! Check this app out here!
8) Swagbucks: Swagbucks in both an app and an online program, that grants users points for taking surveys, looking at websites, and watching videos; these points can be used to purchase Starbucks, Target, and Amazon.com gift cards! Check them out here!
Also, be sure to check out their TV App here!
9) Shopkick: Shopkick is an online app that allows users to get points for just walking into stores you shop at! These points can be used to get cool perks like Starbucks cards! Try them out here!
10) ipinion: ipinion is an app that pay users for taking surveys, and awards you gift cards! Check them out here!
11) Livingsocial.com: is an online savings site that allows user to buy items or lock into deals online! Great site! Check them out online, download their app, and start saving here!
12) Groupon.com: is an online savings and app that allows user to buy coupons online, for local deals, that offer great discounts! Check them out online here!
13) Eversave: is an online savings site that allows users to find discounts for local restaurants, businesses, and retail stores. Check them out here!
14: Amazon Local: is an online group, run by Amazon.com, which offers local deals similar to Livingsocial.com. You can find a city nearest you, sign-up online, and begin saving! Check them out here!
15) Retailmenot.com: is a site and app that gives users codes for free shipping, free offers, and free products. Check them out at here!
16: Target has three apps to check out; please note that you can stack savings from manufactures with Target mobile apps, text offers, store coupons, and Cartwheel savings as well! First, their store app here. As well, their mobile savings app here. Also, check out their new Cartwheel savings app here!
16) Store apps: Check out these apps, which offer e-coupons, photo deals, store promotions,and freebies at your local shops:
17) Also be sure to check out the Coupons.com app! This app will let you connect to supporting printers and software, which all download for free, which will wirelessly enable you to print a set of two coupons from supporting devices such as iPhone, iPad, Ipod touch, and iMacs! This is an awesome way to get those extra savings! The app will also give you weekly coupon codes which can be used online at major retailers such as Target, Macy’s, Children’s Place, Gap, and DSW shoes! This is a cool app, and I highly recommend it! Check it out here!
18) ShopSavvy is a free app that allows you to scan any barcode of any item and find the lowest online or local prices. Click here to download.
19) Gas Buddy is a free app that allows you to find the least expensive gas in your area. You can also locate gas stations near you and see their current prices.
20) Old Navy SnapAppy: Use this app to then take pictures of Old Navy logos to win free things.