Hello, everyone! Tonight I’m reviewing the Candelabra Base Torpedo Bulb.
Why this bulb?
- USES LESS POWER-HUNGRY–Save electricity bill compared to traditional light bulbs. Replace a 65w traditional light bulb by a 7W LED
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE–warm white 2700K, give off a warm illumination, 600 Lumens, Triac Dimmable
- EASY TO INSTALL–Standard candelabra shape with small screw base (E12). Dimension of this LED candelabra bulb: 107mm*35mm*35mm
- DURABLE–Rated life span 30000 hours, reduce frequency of replacing light bulbs.
- RELIABLE–No lead or mercury. No UV or IR. CE, ROHS, FCC compliant. CRI: >80Ra.
This bulb works well, is inexpensive, and can be sent right to your home. To find out more about this bulb, click here!