MOMS’ NIGHT OUT is a fast-paced, family comedy about four moms scheduling a night out where everything can and will go wrong, yet it all turns out just fine in the end. The film features a fantastic lineup of stars like Sarah Drew (Grey’s Anatomy), Sean Astin (THE LORD OF THE RINGS), and Patricia Heaton (Everybody Loves Raymond, The Middle). Looking forward to hosting your next moms’ night out? What better way to show your friends how much you’ve missed them by planning a special evening filled with laughter and friendship.
You’re invited to bond with your girlfriends during MommyParties sponsored by MOMS’ NIGHT OUT.Prior to registering for this opportunity, check your calendars to confirm that you are available between May 1 – May 9 to host MommyParties sponsored by MOMS’ NIGHT OUT.
Additional requirements include:
- Ability to invite a minimum of 10 Moms
- Commitment to share your experience online via blog posts, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram or other social media channels and provide MommyParties with links to exposure
- Participate in a short online survey after you host your party
As a MOMS’ NIGHT OUT party host, you will receive a party kit filled with all the fun tools needed to host an unforgettable evening:
- Product samples and coupons to share with your guests
- Themed activities and delicious recipes
- Goodies and giveaways from great brands
To apply, click here!
Good luck, everyone!